Keeping You Safe at The Blonde Envy Salons in Milton Keynes After 19th July 2021
Listed below are the measures we have put in place to ensure that our clients and team stay as safe as possible during this time…
- Please attend your appointment alone unless you need to be accompanied for medical / care reasons
- You will be asked to use the hand sanitiser upon entering the salon
- We have no magazines available in the salons, please bring your own or an electronic reading device. WE NOW HAVE DIGITAL MAGAZINES – Ask your Blonde Envy stylist for more information
- To reduce face to face contact we will still carry out our consultations in the mirror
- You will be provided with your own, sealed, PPE pack which will contain a disposable gown,disposable mask and 2 disposable towels.
- You will be asked to put your own disposable gown and PPE mask on.
- Each Blonde Envy stylist will be wearing a grade 2 mask and some may wear visors/goggles/face shield as appropriate. All will wear both on request.
- We will sanitise each station and all tools in between each client
How You Can Keep Our Blonde Envy Salons Covid Safe
Please inform us if you are experiencing any of the following:
– Have you had the recent onset of a new continuous cough?
– Do you have a high temperature?
– Have you noticed a loss of, or change in, normal sense of taste or smell?
If you have any of these symptoms, however mild, please stay at home and reschedule their appointment.
We are following government guidelines and are, as always, taking precautions. With that in mind, we would kindly ask that you reschedule your appointment if you have been in one of the high-risk countries that are on the quarantine list.
The NHS COVID Tracing App
We are legally required to have a scannable QR Code in each salon to assist the NHS in tracing the progress of any outbreaks of Covid-19 in our area. To help us to use this technology smoothly and to the best of our ability, please download the app onto your telephone before you arrive for your appointment.
For more information on the App please click HERE.
If you need to call us, please use the links below for your local Blonde Envy salon – we value your co-operation and are happy to chat through any of your concerns. Thank you.