In light of the recent and ongoing outbreak of the (COVID-19) Coronavirus, Blonde Envy by ZIGZAG Hair Salons have adopted a common-sense approach to the situation.
We would like to reassure our clients that we have put additional steps in place in the salons in light of the growing concerns.
Let’s approach this with a unified front and look out for each other’s health and wellbeing.
Listed below are the measures we have put in place to ensure that our clients and team stay as safe as possible during this time…
- Hand sanitiser is available for clients
- The salon is cleaned regularly and daily, with a deep cleaning every evening. We will continue cleaning the salons to their usual high standard and use anti-bacterial spray on door handles, handrails, toilet flushes, taps and other areas of multiple contact
- Our Reception team will ensure that the credit card machines are cleaned regularly using anti-bacterial wipes.
- When visiting the salon you will be given your own, sealed, PPE pack. The pack contains a disposable gown, disposable cape, 2 disposable towels and a disposable ask. The pack will also have a disposable apron for your Blonde Envy stylist to wear.
How You Can Keep Our Blonde Envy Salons Covid Safe
Please inform us if you are experiencing any of the following:
– Have you had the recent onset of a new continuous cough?
– Do you have a high temperature?
– Have you noticed a loss of, or change in, normal sense of taste or smell?
If you have any of these symptoms, however mild, please stay at home and reschedule their appointment.
We are following government guidelines and are, as always, taking precautions. With that in mind, we would kindly ask that you reschedule your appointment if you have been in one of the high-risk countries that are on the quarantine list.
The NHS COVID Tracing App
We are legally required to have a scannable QR Code in each salon to assist the NHS in tracing the progress of any outbreaks of Covid-19 in our area. To help us to use this technology smoothly and to the best of our ability, please download the app onto your telephone before you arrive for your appointment.
For more information on the App please click HERE.
If you need to call us, please use the links below for your local Blonde Envy salon – we value your co-operation and are happy to chat through any of your concerns. Thank you.