How To Get Healthy Blonde and Coloured Hair – Advice from the Blonde Hair Experts in Milton Keynes and Towcester
“I’m blonde, be jealous!” There is only one time when everyone will be jealous of your beautiful blonde hair and that’s when it’s healthy and shiny!
Dull, lifeless blonde hair is not attractive, we all know that, right? We also know that blonde hair has usually had a little bit of help to get it there – and so it’s, therefore, a little damaged.
So, how can we get, and keep, our blonde hair looking strong, shiny and beautiful so that anyone in their right mind will be well jell? Read on baby…
Top hair salons for blondes & all hair colours near you
Top Tips For Healthy Blonde and Coloured Hair
1. Do you really need to wash your hair every day? Go at least a couple of days between shampoos. You can consider conditioning without shampooing, or using a really good dry shampoo.
2. Damage check. Hot irons, curling wands and other heated styling tools can do soooo much damage to your beautiful blonde locks, so only use them when you must. BUT, if you do use them, please, please, please use a really good heat protectant beforehand.
3. Hold in the moisture. Wash your hair with lukewarm water rather than hot – this helps keep the moisture in and prevent your hair from drying out.
4. Specific blonde care. Your shampoo and conditioner must be selected specifically for your hair – this will keep you perfectly blonde and boost the moisture in your hair. Also, a proper blonde enhancer will prevent your blonde hair colour from fading and keep it looking bright.
5. Replenish! Use a deep conditioning blonde hair mask regularly, specifically prescribed for your blonde obsession – a good one will replenish the lost proteins in your hair, improve the softness, shine and strength and makes it way easier to style! (The wrong mask can cause your hair to go stringy and flat or too fluffy, so it’s important to get the right one).
Get the Best Blonde Hair at BLONDE ENVY Hair Salons in Milton Keynes & Towcester
If your blonde ( or coloured ) hair is really suffering – it’s dry, breaking and looking dull and washed out, book into BLONDE Envy where we can help. We might suggest a brilliant OLAPLEX hair repair treatment but whatever happens, your blonde colour specialist will give you the extra advice that is unique to you and your blonde hair colour.
So let’s keep turning heads with your beautiful blonde hair because we all know it… BLONDES DO IT BETTER!