ZIGZAG Hair Studios’ Guide to Getting Hair Like A Celebrity
Have you ever wondered how your favourite celebrity manages to change her hairstyle and colour weekly and still show off hair that is glossy and full of length and volume?
ZIGZAG Hair Studios spills some of the secrets and gives you some top tips on how to get your hair looking fit for the red carpet!
We all know that over-processing your hair can cause it to become dry and damaged, so how do Rihanna, Lady Gaga and Nicki Minaj manage to change their hair colour so often?
The answer lies in wigs and hair pieces, hair extensions and the very best hair treatments.
We offer high quality Rapture Hair Extension service at our ZIGZAG Hair Studios in Kingston where you can choose from a wide variety of looks – gorgeous blonde, red or brunette hair extensions – which will add length, volume and colour without damaging your natural hair (see picture, below).
Or why not opt for a splash of fun colour with our Rapture Synthetic Hair Extensions which come in vibrant colours such as turquise, purple and pink?
When it come to great in-salon treatments you can achieve silky shiny hair for up to 18 weeks with ZIGZAG Hair Studio’s Nanokeratin Brazilian Blow Dry treatment. This is a keratin straightening system which smooths and repairs hair for up to 18 weeks.
If you want straight smooth hair for even longer, try ZIGZAG Hair Studio’s Texture Smooth service which fully straightens most clients’ hair, removing frizzing and controlling curls for up to eight months.
We also offer the superb Goldwell Kerasilk Keratin Hair Treatment which can give you hair like silk for up to five months.
If an in-salon treatment is not for you, what can you do to achieve healthy, shiny hair?
Top tips for shiny, healthy hair – ZIGZAG Hair Studios
- After rinsing out your shampoo and conditioner, give your hair a blast of cool or cold water.
- Once a month apply a leave-in conditioner.
- Gently towel dry your hair and apply a light serum while the hair is still wet.
- Let your hair dry naturally whenever possible to promote healthy hair. However, when blow drying your hair, direct the nozzle down the hair shaft and have a final blast of ‘cool’ air.
- Apply a non-alcohol based straightening balm to dry hair. The smoother the cuticle, the shinier your hair will be.
- Use a long round brush with short bristles so your hair glides smoothly over the brush.
- If you wear your hair in a ponytail, alternate the fastening point and give it a break by wearing your hair down.
- Give your hair a break from styling irons. If you cannot live without your styling tools, invest in a quality styling iron and a good protective spray.